Student Writing Workshops
Schedule the author into as many classrooms as desired, from 2nd – 6th grade. She has writing activities for 15-30-45 and one hour segments.
The purpose of the time is to engage the students with as many of the following as possible:
1. Speed writing games for focus
2. Generating ideas
3. Foundations of punctuation and capitalization through cartooning
4. Would You Rather questions to reinforce writing in complete sentences.
5. Introducing the Magic of Introductions
6. Provide a “Letter to the Principal” lesson in which letters are completed to the principal.
I would like to request more information on these trainings.